ReAttach Therapy International Foundation
The ReAttach Therapy International Foundation is responsible for accreditation and quality audits of the ReAttach Academy.
When you are registered in the ReAttach Quality Register, you are a ReAttach Therapy International Foundation member.
Once a year, the Foundation organizes a meeting for all affiliates in the form of a mini symposium (May 2019) or a conference (April 2018, May 2020).
The foundation is the publisher of all ReAttach training materials. The copyright of the training materials rests with the ReAttach Therapy International Foundation. As a student you are the owner of the materials you have purchased through ReAttach Academy, however the copyright rests with the Foundation.
Also, ReAttach Therapy International Foundation stimulates scientific research into the ReAttach intervention’ s effectiveness in various target groups.
- Dr. Paula Bartholomeus (chair)
- Nadieh Roosen (treasurer)
- M.D. Joey Roosen (secretary)
- Leon Zeestraten
- Marielle Bartholomeus
- Prof. Dr. Michael Fitzgerald, Dublin, Ierland
- Prof. Dr. Parasuram Ramamoorthi, Madurai India
- Prof. Dr. Donatella Marazziti, Pisa, Italie
- Dr. Hanna Alonim, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Dr. Carmelo Rizzo, Rome, Italie
- Dr. Edward Chan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dr. Ashutosh Srivastava, India