ReAttach Therapy International Foundation
The ReAttach Therapy International Foundation is responsible for accreditation and quality audits of the ReAttach Academy.
When you are registered in the ReAttach Quality Register, you are a ReAttach Therapy International Foundation member. Once a year, the Foundation organizes a meeting for all affiliates in the form of a mini symposium (May 2019) or a conference (April 2018, May 2020).
The foundation is the publisher of all ReAttach training materials, the Journal for ReAttach Therapy and Developmental Diversities (JRTDD.com) and the Professional Journal for ReAttach Therapy. The copyright of the training materials rests with the ReAttach Therapy International Foundation. As a student you are the owner of the materials you have purchased through ReAttach Academy, however the copyright rests with the Foundation.
Also, ReAttach Therapy International Foundation stimulates scientific research into the ReAttach intervention’ s effectiveness in various target groups.
- Drs. Paula Weerkamp-Bartholomeus (chair)
- Frederik Weerkamp (secretary)
- Nadieh Roosen (treasurer)
- M.D. Joey Roosen (complaints officer)
- Dr. Ashutosh Srivastava
- Marielle Bartholomeus
- Prof. Dr. Vladimir Trajkovski, Skopje Republic of Macedonia
- Prof. Emeritus Michael Fitzgerald, Dublin, Ierland
- Prof. Emeritus Parasuram Ramamoorthi, Madurai India
- Prof. Dr. Dontalla Marazzit, Pisa, Italie
- Prof. Dr. Alexander B. Poletaev, Moskou, Rusland
- Dr. Hanna Alonim, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Dr. Carmelo Rizzo, Rome, Italie
- Dr. Edward Chan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia